CAAE is the premiere organization dedicated to the advancement of the invaluable alumni relations profession. Our membership is comprised of the chief alumni officers of the largest and most influential alumni associations representing the world’s leading research universities in the USA, Canada and the UK. CAAE members and their institutions benefit from the wealth of knowledge exchange, peer networking and professional development opportunities, including:
- Industry insights and resources
- Industry thought-leadership
- Professional development opportunities
- Unparalleled professional network
Membership to CAAE is institutional and the chief alumni relations officer represents each institution. Eligibility is comprised of minimum thresholds and weighted criteria, as determined by the Membership Committee of the Association.
Institutions must meet the following threshold minimums to be eligible to apply for membership:
- 100K addressable living graduates
- $1M annual expenditures
- Eight (8) full-time staff members
If your institution meets the threshold minimums, the following weighted criteria is applied:
- Academic rankings (30%)
- Total personnel and operational expenses (30%)
- Number of full-time staff (25%)
- Title to whom the chief alumni relations officer reports (15%)
Fees & Expectations
Annual dues are USD$2,500 paid in September; members who join between March and August pay pro-rated dues of USD$1,250.
Members are expected to attend two institutes annually, winter and summer, or two days each in the company of your industry colleagues.
Members are expected to participate in CAAE’s annual, comprehensive census and salary surveys.
How to Join
Aija Moeller at (202) 478-5581 or firstname.lastname@example.org.